Enhancing Your Sleep
Sleep Quality can make the difference in your athletic performance and work. In addition to regular chiropractic care, getting high quality sleep is vital to maintain your health.
Here are tips from high level strength and conditioning coaches.
- Quiet Environment
- Maintain Room Temperature (72 degrees)
- Ensure that bedding / clothing does not cause an environment that is too hot
- Sleep Routine: consistent time each night for falling asleep to begin and waking up
- Avoid caffeine and food / fluid ingestion leading up to sleep (no nap)
- Avoid the use of computer, tablet, TV before sleeping
- Learn Meditation Techniques to calm your mind
- Napping not later than mid-afternoon
- At least seven hours of sleep per night
- Get plenty of Exercise
- Ensure a dark room with no light source present
Enhance Your Sleep Quality